Hi

VERSION (rsync ftp.sunet.se)
Linux-Mandrake Cooker-i586 20010614 11:30
/ChangeLog/1.515/Mon Jun 11 22:19:04 2001//

OBS!    ASUS P3V4X with VIA Apollo Pro133A Chipset

No bootdisk

USB hangs - but much more severe, a Ctrl-Alt-F3 gives absolutely nothing -
Sorry but I forgot to check ...F3 with the earlier install.

No gpm from boot although the screen said that this was furnished as default.

NVIDIA and RealPlayer as before i.e. only fully functioning in Netscape no
Mozilla and Konqueror appearance.

http://news.bbc.co.uk only reachable from Mozilla and Netscape.

LyX is fine Klyx is very shy and does not install.

I am impressed by the expertice you are showing in Cooker's ability to
Install although this rapid evolution.

regards
guran