> * Sun Jun 17 2001 Frederic Lepied <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4.0.3-0.6mdk
> - changed Copyright => License in emacs rpm-spec-mode (Goetz Waschk).
You wrote it into the changelog but you didn't update the patch to the
rpm-spec-mode lisp file.

I had some other problems with this package: I had to unpack the files
manually because I wasn't able to upgrade from rpm-4.0-33mdk (nor downgrade
to an older package), but that was more a problem with the old package. (rpm
--rebuilddb didn't help, in always died with a segfault when I tried to rpm
-Uhv rpm* popt*)

Last thing is the packager tag in the rpm.spec: I tried to mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and got an error from the listbot. The email address
is now obsolete, so the packager tag chould be updated.
--
   Götz Waschk <> student of computer science  <> university Rostock
 http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key