Quel Qun wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Blue Lizard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
JorgP wrote:

My guess is not until RedHat does. Why would you want to, 2.96 is far
better after all the patches to it, and right now 3.0 is way to buggy..

JorgP

I disagree, but we all know it wont be this release.  Quoteth the boudjnah:
"we will not have big ADI changes like that in 8.1.."

I am trying to build a new rpm of openoffice, and face a "could not convert
`ByteString()' to `ByteString &'" with 2.96.

Following the message at http://tools.openoffice.org/tools-dev/msg00017.html
it seems that this is a compiler problem. Anyone knows if there is a way
around it?

Not the only problem with 2.96, it also messes up with namespaces,
finding some classes automatically, and not others.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

=-=
kk1

--
John Allen                         email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenSource Developer                    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]