> > >  libglib2 was the name for the development version until 1.3.6
> > >  libglib1.3_6 is the name for the development version since 1.3.6, to
> > >               respect to MandrakeSoft lib policy, which allows anyone
> > >               to install different versions of the same library at a
> > >               time, thus allowing to install new versions of a lib
> > >               without breaking dependencies on program.
> > >

> > So libglib1.3_6 should have obsoleted-deinstalled libglib2, I suppose.
> >
>   No! libglib1.3_6 should be able to be installed together with previous
> version (libglib2...)

Oh, God! I try the fourth time to tell you, that both libglib2 *AND*
libglib1.3_6 contain the 1.3.6 version! I do not ask "how it is supposed to
be" - I just tell you how it is currently.

What you have to do (if the above is correct), is to remove current libglib2
from cooker and put the old one (with libglib-1.3.5) back.

-andrej