>>>>> "s" == S N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

s> The reason I want to be able to do this is because...
s> I have an extra eth card and already have a network
s> going from my 2nd card to a hub (in another room) With
s> the extra card I would like to be able to plug in my
s> laptop to my main gateway computer (which I actually
s> use). I understand that I simply could plug into the
s> hub but for me it's in another room an would mean a 25
s> ft long cable.

s> Also, I think businesses would really like this
s> feature. (ie. = a great selling point)

Could you re-explain again what do you want to do, please?  I didn't
understand in this & the previous mail.

We support:
   - several network cards.
   - host as firewalls/gateways/router.

Whan else do you want?  transaparent proxy?

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy