Am I the only one who would like the various qmail,dns,and whatnot
usernames added to kdm's list of who not to show?
Am I the only one whose kdm wouldn't log in?
Am I the only one who wants the other WMs such as
blackbox,gnome,enlightenment,windowmaker,icewm to appear in the kdm
menu?
Am I the only one who would like to see the rpm dates go back into one
of the info tabs in the wonderful new rpmdrake?
Am I the only one whose rpmdrake hung at various diverse points and
processes?

--
Science is built up with facts, as a house is with stones. But a
collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of