Original Message
From: "Matthias Badaire"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Who is mbadaire?
Date: 10 Jul 2001 00:32:12 +0200

>> >which package is doing this  ?
>> >rpm -qf /home/mbadaire
>
>> I tried that but it gives no answer.
>
>Can you give me the lversion of latex2html that you are using ; I had a
>problem with it a while ago

Matthias,
I can't tell which was the previous version and it's very well possible
that this directory has been created a while ago. I forgot to look at the
creation date before deleting it, so I can't even give you that indication.
I can't recreate it, anyway. So I guess the problem is solved.
I wish I could leave you a home directory on my machine, but it's behind a
firewall and I doubt you could access it ;-)

=-=
kk1

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com