Hello,

I uploaded some SRPMs. Last time I checked the ftp-site there were only
older (or no) versions available for Mdk.

ecasound-2.0.1-1mdk.src.rpm
qtecasound-0.1dev6-1mdk.src.rpm
ecawave-0.4.0-1mdk.src.rpm
(a powerful audio manipulation program and two GUI programs for it)

libcss-0.1.0-1mdk.src.rpm
(ya know DeCSS? ;-) )

MPlayer-0.17a_IdegCounter-2fm.src.rpm
(a very powerful and fast MPEG1/2-Player with some conversion
capabilities, needs libcss for playing encrypted DVD-VOB-files)

best regards,
Frank Meurer

--
Sending unsolicited commercial email to this address may be a violation
of the Washington State Consumer Protection Act, chapter 19.86 RCW.