--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

kk1 wrote:

> Hi,
> Trying to use wine, but I receive the following:
>
> $ winereal --winver nt2k notepad.exe
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
> err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin x11drv.dll:
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libOSMesa.so.3: undefined symbol: _glapi_Context
> Could not load graphics driver 'x11drv'
>
> Is there any hope?

Yes, you can rebuild wine against the latest XFree86 (-5mdk). That wine
was probably built against -4mdk. However, I couldn't get it to work as
an rpm, so I compiled it myself from cvs. I think the spec file macros
are screwed up. It makes references to not wanting to use macros --
which is fine -- but the ones it does use need to be delimitied correctly.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>