On Monday 16 July 2001 14:21, you wrote:

> So there is no more problems ?

I got tired of reporting the same shit - what I got now is the same history:
linuxconf taking for ever, configure networking with auto -> gives nothing
and when manual the DNS server address, Timezone would like one star to
highlight for 'clock set to local', Printer -> error to connect to
cups-server, bootdisk written but non bootable and last services alsa set as
automatic although un-checked by me and gpm set to manual although set to
automatic by me.

I am eagerly waiting to test Alan's 2.4.6-ac4 with the VIA correction.

regards
guran