Hello,

I posted a mail several months ago and got the reply that auto dial up was
going to be available in the next PPP and would integrate with kPPP. By auto
dial up I mean the ability to click on a link and to have the option to dial
in or to work 'off line'. I.e. the kPPP dialog would pop up, unlike diald
which will always dial as soon as it detects any potential traffic, gives no
feedback as to what is happening and takes forever !

Does anyone know if the above functionality is available any where ?

Thanks,
Owen