On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 05:33:38PM -0700, Brad Bonkoski wrote:
> mysqladmin.c: In function `nice_time':
> mysqladmin.c:911: Internal error: Illegal instruction.
> Please submit a full bug report.
> See <URL:https://qa.mandrakesoft.com/> for instructions.
> make[2]: *** [mysqladmin.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/SOURCE/mysql-3.23.39/client'

If you do a 'make clean', does this always happen in the same
spot?  If so, does it still happen in the same spot if you copy
the source directory and run 'make' in both?

An 'internal error' is generally a hardware problem, especially
if it's happening in lots of different sets of source code.  Of
course, if you're running cooker, it could also be a real problem
with gcc.

Good luck.  If you think it might be a hardware problem, do a
google search on "Signal 11".  There's an excellent page out
there (I don't have the URL on hand, sorry) that deals with
diagnosing and fixing hardware problems.

--
Wes Hertlein
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

linux uptime: 24 days | 5 hours | 26 minutes
time checked: Tue Jul 17 20:41:04 2001 EDT