I am currently having a problem doing cooker installs. The problem is when the installation tries to mount the / partition at the beginning of the installation phase. All other partitions mount properly.

I'm doing this installation on a machine that already has an hda1 for windows. I've tried to create primary and extended partitions, but they both fail just the same.

I can successfully mount the partition on my other system where I dedicate the entire hard drive to Linux.

This has been happening for about 10 days now.

Any ideas?