Hi

VERSION (rsync ftp.sunet.se)
Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20010719  1:01
/ChangeLog/1.521/Thu Jul 12 13:36:20 2001//

new linuxconf loads ok.

Conf Network: Still no way to access the dialog for entering IP &c after
opting for autodetection => drops you into Congratulations &c

backs to manual -> OK but the old problem with DNS is still there, i.e. my
IP-nr on the LAN is 10.0.4.XX it then guesses my DNS server to be 10.0.0.2,
when I try to install the numbers for mine XXX.XX.XXX.XXX there is only
positions for XXX.XX.XXX          - please do observe that there is no
endpoint after the eighth:s X, If I press the key nothing is written to the
screen and no change of position on the screen.

Summary
The same old problem with printer, hangs while loading cups driver after a
pause writes: An error occurred  can't connect to cups server.
Here is from report.bug:
* Installed: 1.8GB(df), 1.6GB(rpm)
* running: ifup lo  with root /mnt
Cannot open netlink socket: Address family not supported by protocol
modprobe: Can't open dependencies file /lib/modules/2.4.5-BOOT1/modules.dep
(No such file or directory)
Device does not seem to be present, delaying lo initialization.
* running: /etc/rc.d/init.d/cups start  with root /mnt
Starting CUPS printing system: [  OK  ]
* warning: unable to connect to cups server at
/usr/bin/perl-install/printer.pm line 417.
* starting step `summary'

Bootdisk - not bootable disk.

gpm still not set from boot.

Terminal
When chosen fonts huge and size 80x25, the sixe 80x40 is still checked
together with 80x25. At first mc has boarders but after reboot they disappear.

regards
guran