Blue Lizard wrote:

> oh yes, almost forgot.
> Evolution requires Gal (0.9.1), GtkHTML (0.10.1), Bonobo-conf (0.6),
> Bonobo (1.0), OAF (0.6.5), ORBit (0.5.8), GNOME Print (0.25), GNOME VFS
> (1.0).

I know Miguel is all for "component architechture" (buzz-buzz), but I
always thought the many dependencies of GNOME to be a bit ridiculous.

This is not a flame. In fact, QT is good because you can port
applications over to Windows with no changes... but without KDE I think
it really loses a lot of functionality, and KDE is not ported to
Windows. GTK+ supposedly is, but not until it compiles (and works) on
Windows out of the box. Some hacked version from nearly a year ago just
doesn't cut it for me.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck