On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 12:48:00PM +0200, Manuel Durán Aguete wrote:

>       Hi,
>
>       I'm building a VPN with mdk8.0 and freeswan.  When I start ipsec
> the tunnel between two gateways is stablished, but I can't ping from one
> subnet to another.
>
>       Using tcpdump on ethernet I can see the encripted packets,but
> nothing pass to ipsec interface.
>
>       Any Idea ?

Yes.

First, this is a list for *Cooker* issues, not MDK8.0 issues.
Please take your question to Mandrake Expert.

Second.  The kernel in MDK8.0 is broken with respect to FreeSWAN.  I
reported this a while ago when somebody else was asking if there would
be a kernel update in MDK8.0.  If there is no update yet, use the
Cooker kernel.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell