On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Pixel wrote:

> Edward Avis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > (It would be possible to make finer distinctions, eg in Britain we use
> > metric paper sizes, but many users may prefer feet and inches for
> > measurement, which are the same as in America, although other units are
> > slightly different sizes...
>
> maybe we should nuke all US so that they at last switch to Metric units ;)

Hey... they have always made sense to me :) The British system is based on
"real world" measurement. Metric system makes sense in science, but not to
me anywhere else. I know I'd have a hard time changing being raised on the
system and all, but the same could be said for you and the metric system
:)

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck