On 07 Aug 2001 00:50:20 -0400, David Walluck wrote:
> On 6 Aug 2001, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
>
> > Borsenkow Andrej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > > Are these also in 2.2 kernel? Specifically, if I install using 2.2
> > > images can I still setup ext3 or jfs?
> >
> > 2.2. will be deprecated.
>
> Except that some old systems don't like the 2.4.3 kernel.

More specific please?  What hardware or something?  This must be fixed
fast.  See, Chmouel is plenty right when he says that, as the ext3 and
jfs support aint there.  This is why we have _new_ versions, chillun.
But seriously, let us find out how to deal with the 'some old systems
don't like the 2.4.3 kernel' problem.  Give more info.
Blue-"That's right sir.  The salvation army will be collecting info this
year for christmas.  When you see a big blue lizard in a santa suit
ringing a bell, give him info and a detox unit."