I have an icon I created on my desktop that has a very
long script. While trying to edit the script (right
clicked on icon, chose properties, chose execute tab,
edited command window), I used CTRL + left arrow (or
right arrow) to move quicker through it. After a short
period of this almost all of kicker froze. I could not
do anything with any icons on the desktop, nor from
the external taskbar. I could however access the
panel. The lockup was such that it forced me to logoff
of kde and back in again. I could recreate the problem
using either left or right arrow.

=====
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]