Please forgive my lack of knowledge in this area as I am new to using "Cooker"
and am not clear on how to proceed.

I have made a clear partition, /dev/hde6, on my existing Mandrake-Linux 7.2
system and have downloaded the "network.img" and put it on a blank disk.

Now I looked on there and did not see the "auto_inst.cfg", but do think that it
is on the FTP site from which I am supposed to be doing the install from.

do I need to have some other image, or am I missing something here?

Cheers,
Lonnie

Quoting Pixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Lonnie Cumberland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Wow this is it!!!
> >
> > Now for the dumb question, ok.
> >
> > Where can I get this and do an install to test it out for myself?
>
> install cooker.
>
> at individual package selection, unselect all (easy solution is to use
> the
> Load from floppy, for this put an empty file auto_inst.cfg on floppy)

----
Lonnie Cumberland
OutStep Technologies Incorporated

EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]