Hi everybody,

I just realized, why kdebase-2.2-0.beta1 was unable to make a ssl
connection. It is always looking for "libssl.so" and "libcrypto.so".
Those files are provided by "libopenssl0-devel", which I had not installed.

This means KDE has to be pached to look for: "libssl.so.0" and
"libcrypto.so.0" to be Mandrake library compliant.

--
                                                        _
Tschüss und bis demnächst/à bientôt,                  _|_|_