David BAUDENS wrote:

> --=-=-=
> Name        : wine                         Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 20010629                          Vendor: MandrakeSoft

Ok, I have been trying to build this rpm for the past 2 days and it's just not working.

I notice you use %prefix instead of %{prefix}. In any case, the 'make install' portion

of wine is not honoring the /usr/X11R6 prefix. Did you use the latest rpm RPM in cooker

when building this? I can't seem to find what is wrong. I did once before, but the

.spec was over-written.

Also, the config file assumes c:\windows when I have c:\winnt.
/var/lib/wine is there in the rpm, but when I set c:\=/var/lib/wine,
wine refuses to start. In the past, I had more luck when not using
native windows DLL's.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck