On 30 Jul 2001 10:07:11 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Dans l'article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> "Kevin Maciunas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>
> > Dear all,
> >         I just upgraded evolution 0.10-something to 0.11-2mdk and have
> >         it
> > working stably but can't send mail.  The composition window never comes
> > up properly - the editable text area never appears.  Is this just me or
> > is it a bug?  I've now tried it here on a Mandrake 8.0-Freq 2 system,
> > not just my cooker based system with the same nett result.
>
> Check you have both gtkthml and libgtkhtml13 with the same version..
>
> --

Yes, this was the problem.  That'll stop me blindly following the
dependancies in RPMs :-)  How come installation of libgtkhtml didn't
co-require gtkhtml?  Just smells like a dependancy bug to me.

Thanks for the accurate and prompt response!

/Kevin
--
Kevin J. Maciunas           Net: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Computer Science   Ph : +61 8 8303 5845