Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ainsi parlait François Pons :
> > Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > [guillaume@silbermann guillaume]$ rpmlint
> > > rpm/RPMS/i586/icebreaker-1.09-1mdk.i586.rpm
E: icebreaker score-file-must-not-be-conffile /var/lib/games/icebreaker.scores
W: icebreaker non-conffile-in-etc /etc/X11/applnk/Games/icebreaker.desktop

There are a lot of possibilities for score file, you use conf property as you do
(and as we do before) or ghost property as we do now.

putting conf file in /var/lib/games is not very nice as they should stand in
/etc so using ghost is nice this way. Furthermore if the games got uninstalled
and re installed after, you keep the score (is it nice ?).

This can be seen as a policy for using score file, setgid games on the game
binary, /var/lib/games can be written by games group and ghost the score file.

Hope this will help you...

François.