> Any chance you know why Sunet.se's Cooker files keep appearing and
> disappearing?  Each time I tried fmirroring them, it was like I flipped
> a toggle.  I even checked dates/times/versions of the files that would
> be downloaded and then deleted on the next run and then downloaded again
> on the third.

Hey Digital,

I've noticed the same thing about sunet.se ftp site.  I think the files are
locked against download, possibly until there is confirmation that there's an
official release.  I think this is done by hand, so they'll be available
eventually.  Probably they got into trouble sometime back for releasing some
files too soon, or some such.  This is all just my speculation, and my policy
has always been to let the ftp admins do what they want, and appreciate the
fact that I'm allowed to be guest.

Best wishes,

Larry Braden
Catonsville, Maryland