-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Jean-Claude Tual
Envoyé : samedi 18 août 2001 13:18
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [Cooker] Install problem

I just tried to nstall the last version of cooker.

When arriving in the boot loader install,
I got first a message concerning a db rpm and then a message box indicatng a
bad "hds" hash.
Impossible to continue, allways the message box.

What going wrong ?

Jean-Claude