Newer drakboot allows you to select run-level. But selecting "launch X"
means actually setting run-level 5 (unselecting means run-level 3).
drakboot should at least reflect this - i.e. it should visually select
run-level 5 when launch X is selected (well, it should generally show
current default level. Currently it shows me run-level 5 on the start
even when I have default 3). And it should visually disable/enable X
when corresponding level is (un-)selected.

Or it should add X startup to whatever level is chosen by user if
"launch X on startup" is selected.

-andrej