    P> ...  I couldn't agree more.  I also only have a 56k
    P> dialup and am never likely to have a faster connection, so I'm
    P> in the same boat as you - two to three cookers rsync'd a week
    P> at best.

Add my +1 to this proposal --- it's the main (selfish) reason I wanted
to see the Friday Fish Fry weekly cooker snapshot; within a week, I
just might get the chance to rsync my cooker before it changes.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com