On 20 Aug 2001 15:14:28 -0400, Blue Lizard wrote:
> On 20 Aug 2001 13:35:43 +0200, Pixel wrote:
> > Pixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > yep, reproduced. trying to fix (should be easy)
> >
> > i even have a work-around: press F1 :-(
> >

> Yes.  I figured it out all on my own.  It hangs after calling mount, i
> go to vc 2 and kill 1, come back and alt f1 to get the help thingy which
> seems to splash water in diskdrakes face and wake it up.
> Such a personality.

fixed apparently?  I am on a fscking roller coaster ride here.  drakx
forgot to install gdk-pixbuf and devfsd is screwd again.  but my reiser
install was strangely fast, and on a new mirror...and i got sane to work
with hpojpro1150c and now unexplained segfaults.  all sorts of stuff.  I
am off to find fcrozat's comment on how to fix my menus (which are gone
again).