I must admit, I find Mandrake package categories more than confusing. It
is near to impossible to find anything there, and most packages do not
seem to belong to any category (at least, in rpmdrake).

As and example, I tried to install Bastille-Tk module. Good, I go into
rpmdrake. What do I see - after long trees expanding I find it in
Workstation/Configuration. Quite a logical category - I have searched
for it in Firewalling ... where would you do it?

Good, let's try to find Bastille-Chooser. It exist in some
extra-terrestrial space - it can be found by name, but it does not
appear anywhere in category view.

Really, I stopped using tree view long ago. It is only marginally
useful. Just MHO.

-andrej