Le Jeudi 23 Août 2001 07:30, vous avez écrit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : speedtouch                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Size        : 83640                            License: GPL
> Packager    : dam's <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/speedtouch
> Summary     : ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB ADSL modem user-space driver
> * Fri Aug 17 2001 dam's <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.01-20010815-1mdk
> - 08.15.2001 version
                Hi,
Fine, really fine.
but how are going to deal with the microcode drivers ?
You may include it in the commercial CD sets of mdk, that's ok I think.
But for the GPL version ? are you going to scan the windows partitions ? In
that case, it may takes times. How are you going to deal with that ?

--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html