Class: Clean Network Installation (FTP), English, Expert.

1.
Making partitions:
swap    --> primary     --> hda1 OK
/boot   --> primary     --> hda5 SHOULD BE HDA2!!!
/       --> primary     --> hda6 BAD... SHOULD BE HDA3...
if I try
/boot   --> extended    --> hda5 OK
So I can only make ONE primary partition now?

2.
"Disable automount" is still missing during configuration (I wish only to
remember... I know you're working on it ;o))

3.
Config --> Printer --> Choose CUPS --> "An error occurred CUPS-DRIVER rpm not
found."

4. (post-install)
Missing Xconfigurator: it's a simbolic link to something that does not exist!
(XFdrake)

Thanks, C.

--
Claudio Panichi