Hello,

        This problem is common to ALL of the graphic front ends to cdrecord.  When
erasing a CD-RW, if the drive comes back with a weird status, cdrecord puts
up a message saying that the media needs to be ejected and reinserted (I
don't remember the exact message, but is something like that) then press
<cr>. Unfortunately, ALL of these programs put up a display window - no way
to pass the <cr> to cdrecord to tell it to continue!  I saw this with
eroaster and gnome toaster today.

        Maybe a button that passes the <cr> ?  gnome toaster at least recognised the
message, and displayed it in red.  If it knows enough to do that, maybe it
could then put up a button for "continue" or something?

        Vinny