On Thursday 30 August 2001 01:37 am, you wrote:
> Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Warly, would it be possible to generate a new -rpmslist- please. There's
> > way too many new packages :-)
>
> hum,
>
> You should now do not need rpmslist anymore, the new mkcd2 script in the
> misc dir is now able to automatically generate as much CDs as necessarry
> from a repository,
>
> I have updated mkcds also to call it with the right option.
>
> However it must have some bugs, so just warn.

when I call mkcds it ask for a <repository> of files...
if I have all the cooker files in /home/admin/cooker/i586
then this should be the place... isn't?

I have not been able to run it correctly...
just give some samples... thanks!

SK
--
SedeComp Comunicaciones Internet Solutions
MandrakeSoft's VAR and System Integrator

Current Linux kernel 2.4.8-12mdkenterprise uptime: 0 hours 23 minutes.