My apologies for the errant continued use of smb.  I actually knew it was
smp, but somehow it kept coming out wrong.
The startup graphic does not load.  Thanks for your input.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Blue Lizard
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 12:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] capturing boot output

I always find it very fun to boot the rescue image and check around
/boot for everything to be gravy and then re-lilo.  Please stop calling
you mobo SMB, as it makes me think samba.  If u intend to mean symetric
multi processing (sp), try SMP.  the dmesg remark i invalidated because
obviously there is no dmesg if the fscking kernel cant load.  Please try
a 31.08.01 build?  I wonder how i fixed it when mine used to do that...
Look, if the welcome graphic picks up, forget all that I have told you,
it is N/A as I have misunderstood.  Same goes for if initrd starts
level (as in deeper, not less import) prob.  Consider waiting for
chmouel to suck it up and be a man, instead of calling in ill like a
wuss.  Let's see...where was I going with this...oh yeah, go to rescue
and mkinitrd again if u think that is the prob.
anyway...b