I picked up a CD at LinuxWorld for $20 and it runs QuickTime really well on
my system :-), though the advertisements on Apple's sites are choppy when in
anything higher than 56k mode (my system is only a dual Pentium I MMX/233,
not even a PII, but I have pretty good DSL and it streams fine on my
partner's G4 Macintosh off of the same connection).

The person at the CodeWeavers booth said that only the 2.2.2 version of
Konqueror will properly support the Crossover Plugin and that it's only in
CVS.  From what I can tell, Cooker only has 2.2.1pre :-(.  My brother
convinced me to try Mozilla, and it works very well with the Crossover plugin
:).  Now I'm just waiting for Konqueror 2.2.2...

One thing of note: I installed it as a user but had to "chmod o+r /home" for
Wine to descend to /home/slawrance/crossover/...   I have Mandrake set to the
High security level, but I had to make this exception for Wine..  Perhaps
that could be patched?

--
--Steven Lawrance--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]