> %prep
> %setup
>
> %build
> %configure
> %make
>
> %install
> rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
> %makeinstall
>
> These "generic" instructions should work for most small packages that have
> configure scripts, including (I think) ones that use libtool.  Certainly I
> remember seeing references to libtool flash past during the %build section
> and I have ended up with working packages.

Thank you Michael for this help, you seem right! Lenny released
libavc1394 a few days ago, but without the binary test programs, and by
looking at his spec file, what you've written is exactly what he did.
The spec file is generic. But I'm waiting for him to include the
binaries though... =)

Grégoire