Hi!

In control-center-1.4.0.1-3mdk / sawfish-1.0-3mdk, the translations are
"mixed".  That is, when assigning a keyboard shortcut, there are mixed
german (in my case) and english names for the events.

On the "main" screen of the keyboard shortcut applet, the events have
german names (eg. "Ereignis freistellen").  But after clicking on
"Hinzufügen..." ("Add..."), all the event names are only listed with the
english names.  So, in the list of the events, there's no "Ereignis
freistellen", but only "Quote event".

Should I report this bug directly to the sawfish guys?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de