On Mon, 2001-09-03 at 05:01, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Dans l'article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Steve Fox"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>
> > Ever since I upgraded to the latest gtk+ (with new dialogs), the GNOME
> > panel crashes every time I try to select a custom icon for a panel
> > launcher.
>
> Check your gtk themes

I'm using the Raleigh theme from the gtk-engines package. It's a very
lightweight theme and I have been using it for some time now. It didn't
break until the recent gtk+ changes went in.

I tried switching themes (from Raleigh to Default) and now I get a
little further than before. I can now at least click the button to bring
up the icon selector. However, if I type '/usr/share/pixmaps' into the
edit box and press enter, it now segfaults and crashes the panel like
before.

Nautilus is also segfaulting every time I try to choose a custom icon
for a folder.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org