Nice start, but definitely a work in progress.  I tried running
different wizards to try it out but it continuously has a problem with
my networking setup.
It won't accept that the system's name is just beast.creatures (no .com,
.net, .org, .blah, .etc) and that the IP is 192.168.50.3.
Is there also a way to just install wizards for services we want to
run?  Installing the wizards installed DHCP, WU-FTPD, and other services
as well that I didn't want on this system.
It looks like a great idea for getting people up and running, but by
requiring the install of unwanted services, you take another company's
approach to installed services.  (I can't count the number of infected
IIS servers I've been hit by infected with CR1/2/II whose owners didn't
even know they had IIS installed.)