On Mon, 2001-09-03 at 05:02, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Dans l'article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Michael
> Reinsch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>
> > On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:30:01 Frederic Crozat wrote:
> >
> >> * Fri Aug 31 2001 Frederic Crozat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1.0.4-4mdk
> >
> > With this version of nautilus I cannot manually arrange the icons on my
> > desktop any more. I tested this with my old account and a new one.
>
> Strange, I thought I had corrected that :-((

How about the ability to rename the icons? I would rather see 'Home'
instead of 'drfickle's Home'. And what if someone wants to change
'Trash' to 'foo'?

It seems the autogenerated icons are not as flexible.

Also, what about the option to recreate the default icons as GDM does?
No big deal, but it would be nice.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org