Hi!

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001 23:27:07 Alexander Skwar wrote:
> > Quite some time now I can't access sawfish's menu (middle mouse button
> > on the desktop). rpm -V sawfish says nothing.
> Well, works here.  I'm also using 1.0-3mdk.  But, are you sure that
> middle click on root window is bound to anything?

Quite sure: I have in the Root window bindings: Button2-Click -> Popup root
menu.

> Have a look at the
> keyboard shortcut capplet and/or try to remove .gnome (or, less
> destructive: create a dummy user to test).

I just wiped my test account (also to test the nautilus crashes) and it has
the same behaviour (I didn't expect anything else, I already tried
earlier...).

--
  Michael Reinsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       http://mr.uue.org