I am afraid that niether rpmdrake-1.3-84 or 1.3-85 yet will work properly.
-84 will load a list of mirror sites and even fetch a listing of pkgs, but
selecting
a pkg to install elicits the ' pkg  already installed error'.
With -85 you can load the mirror list and even add a source for Security
updates
but if you try to add a Cooker source you get the Pop-Up  'An occured adding
this
source.

Terminal reading shows the following:
Connecting to ftp.xxx
Logging in as anonymous...
Login incorrect.
unlink: No such file or directory
wget of [<source_url>/..base hdlist.cz] failed
no hdlist file found for medium "ftp.xxx"
unable to update medium "ftp.xxx"
urpmi.addmedia returns with this value: 2

I tried several sites with the same results.

   Charles

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.