Le Mardi 4 Septembre 2001 14:46, Philippe Libat scribit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : wizards_lib                  Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 2.0.8                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Tue Sep  4 12:09:36
> --=-=-=
>
> * Tue Sep 04 2001 Philippe Libat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.0.8-1mdk
>
> - fix require wizdrake

nice, I can install now wizdrake without all the buch of wizard_lib* packages.
Now, what about a usable version ?
I've got a cable connection, with dhcp IP assigment and only 1 network card.
The connection works fine, and draknet is agree with.
1°/ when I launch wizdrake and for exemple want to set up an ntp server, it
says : network is not configured.
If we need 2 network cards, it will be better if it says : you need a seconf
iface.
if not, so it have to know that everything work as it screws up my
connection, doesn't want my IP, and doesn't understand that I have a dynamic
IP. You sould merge this part with draknet

2°/ in MCC, we have all the wizards display. if I select one, and it doesn't
install it says that it can't find the file, but it will be fine that it says
that the file is in the package wizards_lib-X

--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html