It isn't just Yahoo mail.  I've noticed Konqueror has a lot of trouble
with things like Javascript validating form submissions.  I have to
switch over to Netscape for job hunting, and even over to Win/IE for one
site with HTML so broken that only IE puts up with it (Konq renders it,
but won't let me submit the form for searching through jobs.)