Hi all ( and Pixel :-) )

        I've had just updated "myself" :) with gi module. Where can I get
the last DrakX source RPM package in order to get others files ?
        I've got:

DrakX-8.0-1mdk.src.rpm

Name        : DrakX                        Relocations: (not
relocateable)
Version     : 8.0                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Dom 15 Abr 2001
14:02:33 EDT
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host:
no.mandrakesoft.com
Group       : Development/Perl              Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 21820843                         License: GPL
Packager    : Linux-Mandrake Team <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Summary     : wonderfull source of wonderfull DrakX
Description :
see the README for technical information

        As you can see.. a little bit old :-)))

thanks in advance

--
[]'s