Question now that mandrake has all 4 fs' on board..

Granted that reiserfs can't hack bad blocks on the media, which of the
other ones will?  ext2 can with a little help from 'badblocks', i'm not
sure if ext3 can hack a media error on its journal.  Anyone know if XFS or
jfs can survive?

Frankly not having a straightforward way to handle bad blocks is broken
behaviour, and i was so disappointed with reiser when i knew it didn't.
I knew only about it when i had deployed several boxes into production..

Also, there's the issue of NFS.  It took quite a while before one was able
to serve reiserfs partitions over NFS.  Anyone know if there are similar
issues with JFS, ext3, and XFS?  Has anyone tested this on the mandrake
team?