Le Vendredi 7 Septembre 2001 18:04, Daouda LO scribit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : drakfirsttime                Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 0.15                              Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Fri Sep  7 16:31:41
> --=-=-=
>
> * Fri Sep 07 2001 Daouda LO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.15-1mdk
>
> - First mandrake package ( alpha release )
> - renaming

That sounds great. I must have a look at it.
And imagine ... the ability to choose fonts that will be applied to all wm,
or at least the 2 main : kde and gnome. just a dream, and maybe not so
usefull.
--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html