Hi,

I am experimenting problem with cvs-1.11.1-4mdk (on server side).

When initiating a remote call the the cvs server,
the client gets :

bash-2.04$ cvs update
cvs [update aborted]: recv() from server guenievre: Connection reset by
peer
bash-2.04$

On the cvs server side, the xinetd starts the cvs server correctly :

Sep  7 20:44:19 guenievre xinetd[14077]: START: cvspserver pid=15368
from=130.79.185.65

and xinetd seems to be happy when it parses the cvs file in its
/etc/xinetd.d/
dir. at start.

I have tried to remove the cvsperser wrapper script to get an strace
and it seems that cvs server has some problem to read my $CVSROOT dir.
(sounds like file permissions failure)
I have checked and see no reason why. Also, it worked properly before.

In local mode, i.e, cvs commands on the server itself, work fine.

Anyone tested ?

--
Stéphane Genaud
 IECS, Université Robert Schuman