Le Vendredi 7 Septembre 2001 14:52, Borsenkow Andrej scribit :

> Ehem ... I have not said it was dynamic IP. I have pretty nice static IP
> over Ethernet.

Lucky are you. Neither have I. I've got an dynamic IP because of my cable
connection.

> > I can't believe that it was in Corporate Server !
>
> It was not server, O.K. Do wizards work only with kernel-enterprise? Or
> only in one distribution? Then I simply won't try it if it the case :-)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/range/corporate
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/corpodetails.php3
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/corposerver.php3  <- very nice screenshot of
wizdrake
they talk about wizdrake. that's why the wizard for the firewall used
ipchains ( corect in last version, and use Bastille ).

> No probs. It was for the record in hope sometimes somebody will correct
> it.

so was I.

> I do not suggest coding it, sorry ... besides I have not seen an answer
> to the question - why we have two configuration programs in one distro.

maybe they have too much work and a little help will be welcome for them.

--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html